If you’re unable to make a monetary donation but would still like to contribute in some way, here’s a list of things you might have lying around, that could really help the dogs in our care:
- Bedding. Whether it be dog beds, sheets, blankets, towels… it’s all needed.
- Toys. Whether it be a Kong, a dental bone, a tennis ball. Even some cuddly toys that your kid has now outgrown could be great for dog.
- A crate/carrier.
- Playpen. It doesn’t even matter if it used to be for kids.
- Food. Full on bags of doggie dinner or just some treats. Can’t buy them? Maybe you could bake your own?
- Baby Gates. Sometimes dogs need to be sectioned off from some areas of the house.
- Grooming Supplies. Shampoo/Conditioner, etc.
- Flea & Worming treatment. It’s amazing how much we all go through when every single dog needs treatment coming out of the pound.
- Cleaning Products. This is more for the carers than the dogs but the costs can skyrocket after a while.